TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - I'm in the same situation - planning for Tein/Eibach w/ KYB
People Seeking Info

Subject I'm in the same situation - planning for Tein/Eibach w/ KYB

Posted by Woodnutz (PA) on June 25, 2024 at 8:53 AM
  This message has been viewed 143 times.

In Reply To Twin Turbo suspension options posted by Nadir(Detroit) on June 24, 2024 at 11:02 PM

Message It's not critical for me at the moment, but I'm on all-original suspension, too. I've asked the same question and as best as I can gather, the most stock-ish setup (nothing will be identical) is the Eibach springs with KYB AGX adjustables. The Eibachs are NLA, but I'm pretty sure there might be someone who has them - you'll have to ask around. I'm not even considering OEM replacements. Way too impractical for me.

Assuming no Eibachs, I'm expecting I'll eventually go with Tein S-tech and the KYB shocks. I'm not only due for a refresh, but it needs lowered, too. The fact that my minivan has less of a wheel gap than the Z just kills me.

Coilovers are an option, too, of course, but from feedback I've seen, they're typically harsher than the Eibach/Tein and KYB setup. Personlly, I had Tein SS coilovers on an Integra and LOVED it, but I was also like 22/23 and really didn't give much value to ride quality. That said, they did have quite a damping range, and I did find a sweet spot that worked for me. Again... this is back in 2002-2003.

No doubt opinions will be abundant. Good luck!

- Aaron

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.